FEDERATION of MINERALOGICAL SOCIETIES, INC.
Slide and Video Programs Chair
Jason Hamilton • 3733 Crown Point Rd • Jacksonville, FL 32257
silver-rocksComcast.net • 904-294-4744
an Adobe Acrobat reader for your browser.
Slides from the Southeast Federation Slide and Video Program:
Club must be a paid member of SFMS
Ordering Slide Programs:
James Webb • 1133 Nebraska Ave. • Jacksonville, FL 32219
After the Program has been presented.
- Give at least 30 days advance notice to Slide Program
requesting programs. This gives your club's Program Chairman a
to familiarize him/herself with the contents of the program when
- List at least two alternate choices. (First and second
choices may not
- Give full name of your club, plus your name, address
the phone number
where you can be reached.
- Give the date the program is to be presented to your
Before wrapping the program for return
- Please return within 4 days.
Note 1) - Omit steps marked with (*)if
return labels are used.
- Make sure video is rewound.
- That all slides are accounted for.
- See that all slides are in numerical order.
- That all slides are facing in the same direction.
- Script, and/or cassette, is enclosed.
- Please do not correct script!!! Instead, put a
in box and
the Slide Program Chairman will make needed corrections.
- Return address - include club name.*
- Address to Slide Program Chairman.*
- Print "Library Rate" in lower lefl hand comer.*
- Insure for $50.00! - It
that the slides be insured because if they are lost or damaged in the
they cannot be replaced.
Note 2) - Many Postal Clerks are not familiar with "Library
Rates". It covers material - including slides - being sent
to or from non-profit educational organizations. If faced with
situation refer to: Section 725.1 DMM.
when slides are left too long in projector they will buckle from the
and come loose from the frame, thus destroying a program!!